Angel's Resource is a non-profit to provide Cancer support & alternative medicine

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Angels Daily

By the end of March, our collective will have 3 contributing patients. This means 45 seeds will be allowed to become plants for the collective garden in the coming season. Once the males and female plants have declared themselves, and "Les Femmes" are remaining alone....

We are happy to report the problems encountered last cycle have been cleaned up, and we are ready to start again...Of course, the exact location of the new garden must remain a mystery for the protection of everyone. We are thankful to Chief Officer Wade who encouraged us to find a safe location, away from home and prying eyes. The good people of Eatonville want a SAFE COLLECTIVE.

I have started to make inquiries into a location for a shop. There are a few possibilities right in town, which would be delightful if the rent is low enough. This would also require a new Eatonville Business License for moving out of the home office/dispatch service.

I had a successful trial run validating my patient with the existing medical marijuana papers from Canna Path in Tacoma. I believe I will refer people there since the hometown ARNP I have asked is requesting only a very few appointments for now.

Meanwhile, the demand for Angels THC Treats - the powerful HSHSH candy coins I created - is still growing! I will make a new batch soon and wrap them properly, colorfully for display. they are excellent calming down a hyper mood, as well as ensuring a good 6-7 hour, solid chunk of sleep.

The company bank account is open. PostCards, business cards and bumper stickers & Angels checks for bills are on the way from Vistaprint - I love these guys. Also, I will be having some fun setting up files for standard forms, finding a free accounting program, and all the other exciting details of setting up shop.

So far this idea has been fairly well received in Eatonville - but I was surprised the first week of the Dispatch advert brought ZERO calls! Therefore, I will switch over to the MOUNTAIN NEWS - a brand new online newspaper for the Moutain people all around here.

Stay well - remember, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.